Madness the Hell Madness the Hell

So I got the key, it was used on the door and the door didn't open. It seems like I can no longer finish the game? I double checked before submitting this and it does seem like that is the case.

HTD: Collection 002 HTD: Collection 002

I used to draw things similar, dragons and humans with a similar style as some of these, but I never learned anything about art. I wonder if I would have stuck with it if I had actually gone to classes about it. Dragon Ball Z really got me into drawing, and I used to do it all throughout middle school, even some teachers thought I had a future in it.

This is a neat little guide.

MADNESS : Family Duels MADNESS : Family Duels

A 3 part final boss with no checkpoints while you dodge the environment for 10 minutes. No thank you. The rest of it was okay, but the final boss completely ruined the game for me.

RatPak RatPak

It's a great game, fun and quick. The biggest problem I have with it is that you move so quickly in every direction except for up.

Name That Bill Name That Bill

It's a neat quiz game, but having to replay to purposely get a lower score on purpose for medals that you've put in isn't something anyone should have to do.

PhantomCat responds:

Nobody has to, but going by the redundancy in your sentence I think the only person who doesn't see you love doing things over and over is you.

Ten castles Ten castles

My most hated thin about this so far, is that puzzle pieces get stuck behind the boxes and can't be retrieved, mostly in the bottom right, even when moving the screen. I can see 75% of the puzzle piece yet can't interact or move it.

I like how quiet the music is though. A lot of flash games blast loud music that can't be muted.

Tequila Zombies 2 Tequila Zombies 2

This is a very fun game. Although it's short, the bosses are combat is fun. Every weapon is useful.

The only thing I dislike, and it's personal preference, it would be too easy without this happening, is that multiple enemies can hit you at once. I had 4 non-boss enemies on top of each other each hit me at the same time and it killed me from 80% health.

Reaching Finality Reaching Finality

The enemies in this game make it less fun. Bats are fine, but they seem to not get hit half the time. Rocks are assholes always, and take 4 hits to kill. You're lucky if you kill one without getting hit once. Why did you make a room with 10 of them in it?

Other than that, it's an okay game. Checkpoints would have made it much more enjoyable.

Armour Armour

It was fun until level 7. About 70 tries of that was where I gave up. You have to get extremely lucky to live through that part, the passage is so narrow, and you move through it at an angle, from a dead halt. I don't see how it is possible.

I guess that's why only 1% of the people who have played this game have finished it :).

SIMPLE BlackJack 21 SIMPLE BlackJack 21

Seems way too weighted to the dealer. And the maximum bet makes it way too low to make money. I got to 600 dollars with like 30,000 rating. The top money achievement is 1200 and the top rating achievement is 15,555 and they are worth the same.