Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Hilarious.

This is probably my new favorite flash. I have watched this twenty times and laugh every single time. Awesome job.

DASH it! DASH it!

Very Neat.

As the music isn't my favorite, the video really pulls it together. This isn't really anything I don't like about this music video flash.

baboon anal love baboon anal love

Not bad.

This was pretty gross. A flash like this is usually submitted as a joke or such. Which may be the case here. That being said, this was better than others of it's type.

Dem Pokermans Dem Pokermans

Wow.

This is the best parody of pokemon I have ever watched. I laughed so many times throughout this. I didn't understand some of what was being said, but still, I loved this. Great job.

Fuck 33333333333333333333 Fuck 33333333333333333333

Alright then.

This was alright. But it got old halfway through. I could list countless things for you to improve on, but it was made this way on purpose. I liked the fighting.

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Awesome.

I saw this elsewhere a while ago. I was wondering when this was going to be here. Very funny. I've probably heard it 100 times.

9/11 was fucking amazing 9/11 was fucking amazing

Very boring.

The only good thing about this is the music. There was obviously no effort put into making this flash. It's merely a picture.

Also, ever review marked helpful for this flash is also how I feel about you as a person.

10 optical illusions 10 optical illusions

Nice.

I love this. This is actually pretty neat. Good job.

Chamber Of Human Horrors Chamber Of Human Horrors

I love this.

This is probably my favorite flash by you. Very funny and worth the watch. Even if it was made 2 years ago. Great job.

sonic sprite collection sonic sprite collection

Not so great.

The quality is very poor. So I would work on that. The voices aren't too great, and the sound is kind of bad as well. I would work on those if you decide to make another one.

With work this can be better. The content itself isn't horrible, it's just all the other things listed above that make it not so great.

Latroy6 responds:

ya i found this out yesterday, im remakeing some parts to at lest make it sound beter, read the Author Comments above to see a more "cleaner virson," at lest till i can remake this one