View Profile Sizzlebuzz

21 Movie Reviews

Hilarious.

This is probably my new favorite flash. I have watched this twenty times and laugh every single time. Awesome job.

Very Neat.

As the music isn't my favorite, the video really pulls it together. This isn't really anything I don't like about this music video flash.

Not bad.

This was pretty gross. A flash like this is usually submitted as a joke or such. Which may be the case here. That being said, this was better than others of it's type.

126 Game Reviews

So I got the key, it was used on the door and the door didn't open. It seems like I can no longer finish the game? I double checked before submitting this and it does seem like that is the case.

I used to draw things similar, dragons and humans with a similar style as some of these, but I never learned anything about art. I wonder if I would have stuck with it if I had actually gone to classes about it. Dragon Ball Z really got me into drawing, and I used to do it all throughout middle school, even some teachers thought I had a future in it.

This is a neat little guide.

A 3 part final boss with no checkpoints while you dodge the environment for 10 minutes. No thank you. The rest of it was okay, but the final boss completely ruined the game for me.

1 Audio Review

Awesome.

I played this game so much when I was younger. I'm glad someone has actually put some of the music on here. I love this.

Realmguys responds:

Thank you.

7 Art Reviews

This is way too hot :D.

Yay

Lesbians!

Mmm

That body is yummy.

Just here to get a few good laughs and play some decent games.

31, Male